Thursday 9th March 2017
Join us on Thursday 9th March 2017 for a free morning of shooting at Sporting Targets, Bedford, where you’ll have the chance to meet our team and find out more about what we can bring to your business.
In the healthcare sector, legal and regulatory compliance is critical, particularly when onboarding staff into a new role.
Our software is designed to allow you to create the system that your business requires to operate at maximum efficiency and compliance.
It’s configurable to your requirements, with applicant tracking and a CRM portal, which enable you to manage and maintain the legal and regulatory requirements of candidates, as well as skills and experience.
The Safe Medical Contract and Compliance module covers everything from employment and qualification history, to international background checks to give your clients the confidence of knowing that you are supplying the best healthcare professionals possible.
- 9:30 – Arrival and registration
- Enjoy tea, coffee, pastries and bacon rolls
- 10:00 – Overview of Safe Solutions for Healthcare staffing businesses
- 10:45 – Brief & welcome from Sporting Targets instructor
- 11:00 – Commence activities; clay shooting
- 13:00 – Activities Finish
- Buffet lunch and find out the results of your activity
Book your place today
[contact-form-7 id=”802″ title=”Safe Medical Clay Pigeon Shoot booking form”]
Sporting Targets Ltd